Monday, December 6, 2010

60 Days of Beauty - Day 6 - Written Words

6.  Written Words

Whether written or spoken, the power that words have on our lives is hard to miss.  For me, the beauty comes when I place my pen on a piece of lined paper and my heart begins to pour out.  When I talk to God through my written words rather than my spoken words I am more focused and I also have a written recording of our conversation.  Another thing that is beautiful that has to do with written words are my old journals.  (Has to do with day 3/4) I love to be able to look back and see (in my own writing!) what God has done and what He is still doing.  Plus, I get chills when I use gel pens and it takes nothing to push the pen across the page.

:)

1 comment:

Rhonda Schrock said...

Yup. I'm with ya. I love the written word.