Thursday, March 3, 2011

Short stories are my favorite!

(NOT!)

I am taking Creative Writing this semester.  The first month was good.  The second month was pretty good, too.  But now we are writing a fictional short story.  The rough draft is due tomorrow.  And I hate my main character.  And I have no idea where the story can possibly end. 

I changed my entire story last week.  I would love to change it again, but that would mean staying up all night writing a new story...

I suppose I will stick with this one. 

While I absolutely hate this, I want to do another for class.  Perhaps about something that I am more familiar with?

This one is about a woman getting left at the altar.  I have never been married.  Or left at the altar. 

And where could this story end? 

I wish it would just write itself... Like life seems to do. 

Life is like a novel.  It just has lots of writers that fight with each other over everything. 

No comments: