Friday, March 20, 2009

the weekend...

It's like a breath of fresh air. Finally... time without homework, stress, and lack of sleep (not really. x])

But this past week has just been a mess. You know... all the high school drama of who-likes-whom and who-just-dumped-whom.... yeah... I've got that going on right now. And last night I basically had a panic attack about a history project...

And today I had some major mood swings. Like from uber depressed "life sucks and I want to die" to standing on top of the world and laughing and joking in about five seconds. I don't know what happened to make that happen... but it happened two or three times today in varying degrees. And I was incredibly goofy during softball because that was one of my hyper swings...

This weekend should be pretty good. Quizzing is tomorrow and I'll be doing a bit of quiz mastering/keeping score for Dad. And I will possibly be going to Mariana's house (although that may not work out) for a Saturday/Sunday hang out session. But that probably won't work out because of quizzing.

hmmm.... I really should get some of this hyperness out of my system.

No comments: