Friday, March 6, 2009

summer... maybe?

You know that feeling where you walk outside and it's waaaay warmer than you expected and you're wondering why in the world you are wearing a sweatshirt and long pats? Yeah, that happened to me yesterday. I expected it to be really cold when I walked out from school, but it was so warm that I took off my sweatshirt immediately.

Then today it was the same thing. I wasn't quite sure why I was wearing jeans and hadn't just left my gym shorts on.

I had forgotten how freeing summer feels at first. You step outside and push up your sleeves and remember that you can now go without shoes without being afraid of frostbite. And you immediately get happy. It's like you get high off the warm air.

I just love spring... it makes me so happy... and makes me put on my hawk nelson cd full blast. :D

love always,

Kaylyn

No comments: