Sunday, March 29, 2009

25 random things you may not know about ME!

1. I am a twin.
2. I have known my best friend since 5th grade.
3. I know how to knit... and I do it alot.
4. I also know how to crochet!
5. I have gone to NMC since kindergarten (or around there).
6. I am good at keeping secrets. (shhh!)
7. I have only been out of the country once.
8. I have never seen the Pacific Occean.
9. Charleston, South Carolina, is one of my favorite places in the world.
10. My favorite place in the whole entire world is the AGC Baby Center in Ngata, Kenya.
11. I am really good at procrastinating.
12. My only sibling is my twin brother.
13. I've always wanted a sister.
14. I go to a private school.
15. I almost always get 100s on my verse quizzes.
16. I did Bible quizzing for a few years in elementary school.
17. Monster makes me really crazy.
18. I have never had a boyfriend. ((:O, but my dad is happy for that, I'm pretty sure!!))
19. I know the words to many, many songs.
20. I play the violin.
21. I play softball and basketball.
22. I can speak quite a bit of spanish. (but I don't really have the whole understanding part down)
23. My art won two awards in an art show last weekend. (a blue ribbon and a red ribbon!)
24. I like the number 24. :D
25. I just wrote 24 random things about me!

2 comments:

Zack said...

that would be 25

(rescueisnotamyth) said...

one of these changed status today... :O