Wednesday, March 11, 2009

prayer...

Hey... if you guys could pray for my friend, it would be greatly appreciated. On Tuesday he left school early to go home (he actually lives near Indy, but he lives in a group home up here) because his uncle died. We were talking right before he left and he was blaming himself for his uncle's death (well... partially anyway). He isn't in the best mental state to begin with (he's bipolar) and could really use a lot of prayer. He should be back here by Friday... which is good, because I need to talk to him about some things... but anyways...

And for me, because the next three days are likely to be incredibly stressful. I have drama productions Thursday and Friday night, cast party Friday night, and then whatever homework that is assigned tomorrow. Also Friday is the end of the quarter... and then next Friday I have a paper due in history.

thanks guys...

-Kaylyn

No comments: