Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I've been waiting too long to post again...

Yeah, it's been a long time, hasn't it?

What have I been doing? Knitting like crazy and driving myself crazy with 4-H projects. But my 4-H projects have all been turned in! So take that!I've finished several super cute things that I just have to share..


This is Petunia. I started crocheting her way back in September. And I finally made her some ears and gave her a face. I love her. :) Oh, and she goes perfectly with the petunias we planted in the awesome new planters Dad made!! Petunia, with petunias! Haha. Rachael named her.

This is Habakkuk. I gave him to Rebekah for her seventeenth birthday. He's really cute! The yarn I used to make him is from a Christopher and Banks sweater I got at Goodwill for $1.25! ((I couldn't even buy the buttons that were on it for that price!)) I still have a lot of it left, but most of it is going into a rug. :) ))

And this is Dr. Octavius. He plans to take over the world. See the smug look on his face? haha. I gave him to Rachael for her sixteenth birthday. He kept her company throughout the rest of the school year. I plan to make more of these... if I can get over sewing on all the legs!

And a little more about knitting... There's finally a knitting group at church! It's been super fun to hang out with other knitters (even though I'm the youngest by far!). But tonight I'll be going to FYBY (aka, Wednesday night youth group) instead. I haven't been there yet, and I need to be with some people my own age!

So, that's it for now! Once I have some more projects finished I'll share them, but I'll relax after such a busy half of a summer!

No comments: