Saturday, November 8, 2008

"The Greatest Thing Is Just To Love And Be Loved In Return"

I know... no post about Kenya? But I've been extremely busy with make-up work and such. And my nightly 5 hour play practices. Those are pretty exhausting.

Last night was pretty fun. It was the drama girls' annual sleepover. We decorated our t-shirts (even though the whole cast is getting the same shirts) and it was a ton of fun. We had a whole bunch of movies to watch (including my two faves, "Pride & Prejudice" and "The Phantom of the Opera"), but we only watched our traditional movie. "Moulin Rouge!" is really good. (beware, kleenex must be on hand!) (Rated PG-13, btw) It's hilarious how there are so many modern songs in it, when it is supposed to be set in 1900 Paris. And the soundtrack has got to be one of the best I've ever heard. And I already know most of it after only hearing the songs a few times. (beware, kleenex must be on hand!) Then we stayed up until 3 am talking about the most random things and eating oreos. (atleast I was eating the oreos... wait, CARA WAS TOO!!!!)

Then a whole bunch of us had to go to GoodWill today because we didn't have all of our costumes. So Aly, Cara, me, and a bunch of the guys (Plus Mr. Elrod, the director, and Mrs. Schutz, who is in charge of costumes, and David Crabbe) all show up at GoodWill and it was packed. Yeah, we had fun. Except I had to try on this muy terible dress that looked like a tent (icky green and all!) and I wanted to throw up on it (but I refrained).

And then I had to come home and do homework. Fun, huh?

i'm out,

kaylyn

1 comment:

Rhonda Schrock said...

Waiting for that Kenya update...