Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Some Random Pictures to Talk About....


One day at the baby center it rained (quite hard) and when it was over someone said there was a rainbow. We all ran out to see two complete rainbows. This isn't the best picture, and it doesn't nearly do the rainbow justice, but here it is.
Mar, this one is for you. *bother*! ((hehe))




A gorgeous African sunset



Derry!!! Look! There's an elephant in the room!! Should we talk about it?



Pretty flower picture, from the Tea Hotel.


This is Abby Rose. Isn't she cute? She is one of my best friends.


Electricity in Kenya isn't very reliable, so there were a few nights we had to light candles. (and one night that we just felt like it) This picture was taken of a candle shot down the neck of a glass coke bottle. I thought it was cool.





A gorgeous sunset from the window of the guesthouse. We had many amazing sunsets.






This is my Rony. He came to the baby center sick and underdeveloped. He is now average size and learning to walk. Isn't he gorgeous? He was one of the quieter babies and I did not see him smile until the day before we left. And when I heard him laugh I wanted to cry, so much joy filled me for him.





Another pretty flower.







And another....







And and upside-down palm tree....







Davie is one cool dude. :)