Friday, July 8, 2011

Logging out of Facebook...

Last night I logged out of Facebook on my iPod and moved the app to a different, empty page. Why? Because I'm giving up Facebook for a while. Why would I do that?
Well, I spend a lot of time on Facebook. And I've been out of school a month and haven't even read a book. 
So I decided I would log out of Facebook at least until camp. So that I could get back to writing, crafting, and blogging. 
So what did I do on my first day without Facebook?
1. I laid in the sun and read Harry Potter (finished book 1!). 
2. I made about 10 more flower hair clips that I am selling for $3 a piece. (email me for a picture)
3. I played frisbee with my brother. 
I still plan on doing a bit of TAWG outside while watching the sunset, some journaling, and writing a few letters to my small group girls. 
One day without Facebook and I feel like I have done so much!

No comments: