Thursday, July 21, 2011

Facebook friending.

I find Facebook friending dumb. 
Really dumb. 
I went to camp last week. 
I met lots of new people. The ones I actually met and created a friendship with, I added. Because I wanted to stay connected with them. 
But I continue getting requests from people who I do not recognize and would not be able to pick out of the crowd... I'm sorry... I mean, if you really want to be my friend on Facebook, message me and tell me why... Because if I don't know you I won't accept the request. I don't mean to hurt anyone by saying that... It's just true. I don't add everyone. My friends on Facebook are my friends. I don't add the people who were mean to me in third grade. I don't add everyone in my entire grade. 
Sorry, I like a little privacy. 

1 comment:

ee said...

Hey, thanks for commenting on my post.:) I am following your blog now.:):)