Sunday, February 8, 2009

my past week...

(thanks for the idea, Missy. :D)

These stats are for all of last week.

Money earned: 50 or so dollars (this week)
Money spent: ummm... 2-3?
Nutty Bars eaten: 2
Coffee consumed: none (but I did have hot chocolate today and chai yesterday)
Hours listening to music: impossible to count
Tears cried: 10 gallons. (best friend is switching schools. history grade)
Hours of studying: 10
Books read: 0 (wow... that's a record low)
Friends made: 2
Lessons learned: 4 (you can't always depend on your best friend. sometimes it's the person you least expect who rescues you. some questions are better not asked when you aren't ready to fight the other person's answer. crayola markers stain your skin. =o)


So.... This last week wasn't too good. Mariana is switching schools on Monday, and only told me on Thursday. I spent the whole week studying for history because that is my worst class (talk about ruining my week).


Things that happened on Thursday
  • Mariana told me she was switching schools on Monday.
  • I found out waaaaay too many things that broke my heart. :(
  • I spent the whole night studying for a history test.
  • My friend encouraged me to keep turning to God. (the only good thing that happened that day)

Friday wasn't too bad.... I nearly fainted from panic during spanish class, but it's all good. :D

So we'll see how this next week goes. Hopefully spanish will be okay with Mariana. (doubt it, though!)

Hmmmm... better finish my art project. ( =o)

1 comment:

Rhonda Schrock said...

Hope this week will be better for you. Hit that hot chocolate again. Although it runs out, God never "runs out," even when we deserve it sometimes.