Friday, January 23, 2009

Thanks, Mar.

It's official. Mar and I are even. We have this thing where we each get "mad" at each other when we go away for a weekend or miss school. I went to Kenya... yeah she really was mad about that. She went to Florida and missed school, I was "mad" at her. I went to Virginia for a weekend she was "mad" at me. She goes to CINCINATTI WITH MY BROTHER and I'm not sure if I'm really mad at her or "mad". Thanks, Mar. Now all I have to do is watch House and NCIS. and share carrots with the dog. You owe me, Mar.

So... 5 hours into my weekend and I have:
Finished my homework (all that is due until wednesday)
Ate supper (Jimtown Pizza)
The dog bit me (it wasn't my fault. I was rubbing her side and she went psycho)
watched 1 1/2 episodes of NCIS and 1/2 an episode of House. And partial episodes of Hannah Montana during commercials, and one Jon & Kate plus 8.

A very exciting weekend? I think not, not if this is all that happens.

eh... adios.

No comments: