Saturday, January 17, 2009

Stinker McStinkerpants




This goofy-looking creature is my dog. Her name? Marisol. My mother named her that. ((When we first got her my aunt kept calling her Mariposa because my cousins had just watched Barbie Mariposa. haha)) She's three years old, and the strangest dog I've ever met. She likes to attack my feet and pretend that she's mad at me. She also likes carrots and iceberg lettuce. Who knew she was so healthy? She also thinks that my bed, is hers. She has yet to learn that those are my blankets, and no, she cannot take them.

Sure, Marisol is a pretty name, but she has many more.

Goofball, Stinker, TurdBasket (thanks, Dad), Puppers, Pupita, Puppy, Stinker McStinkerpants (the newest one), Naughty girl, Good girl, Goofy, Weirdo, Chinese-puppy... etc, etc.

As you can see, she is much loved by our family.

No comments: