Wednesday, December 3, 2008

One project down... 1 million to go...

That's how I feel today. I finally finished my art report presentation, to give tomorrow. BUT!!! Lo and behold, my health teacher would tell us just today about extra credit to do, and I have a history project due Monday... A Bible project to Friday... Tests to make up after school on Friday ((why, oh why did I not take a study hall? Oh yeah, so I could graduate with honors and not be completely stressed... oh wait! I already am.))

This is exactly how I feel: GAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!

And my communication skills are exactly zero today, so I barely spoke. I couldn't make words come out. They just stayed inside. I could write them down fine... but I hate speaking anyways... writing always makes more sense to me.

Yo estoy loco. Es verdad? Yo necesito dormir... Adios.

Te amo...

Kaylyn

1 comment:

Rhonda Schrock said...

There are probably people (some very close to me?) that wish I could only write and not speak. Hee hee hee. At least they're not bored, are they??

You ARE very busy. Follow your mom's example from last night. (Hint: involves red cup.)