Friday, December 12, 2008

Hey everyone that reads this blog. I'm typing this from my Wii with our new keyboard!!!

I have a prayer request for all of you. One of my really good friends that I have known for a few years has been really stressed out lately. One of her friends told her he wanted to kill himself and she came to school the next day and could barely function. This guy lives all the way across the country, so there isn't much that she can do. She told his parents, but he lied to them, so they think that she is the liar.
She is also going through a lot of stress because of school and she was sick back in October and had to have surgery.
I'm just asking that you guys would pray for her and this guy that both of them would receive the Lord's peace.

And also prayer for me. Finals are next week and I'm already stressed out. Actually... stressed out is a bit of an understatement.... I'm majorly stressed and spread really thin.

So... yeah.

Thanks!!

-Kaylyn

No comments: